Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Commitment

Summer is now in full swing and I have traveled back to the place I've called home for my short 19 year lived life, Michigan. Away from skyscrapers and sounds of morning traffic replacing them now with open spaces of fresh green grass, weeping willow trees, and the occasional song of Robyns in the morning (to think I was so desperate to leave 11 short months ago). The city holds my heart, but a summer home with family and friends I consider worthy of calling soul mates has already proven to be splendid, along with the addition of a fun new fashion sales job for the Summer months!

On a blogging note, I have been MIA from this new blog project and I bid you my deepest apologies. It seems that the idea to start a thoughtful blog wasn't the best thing to do during a month of wrapping up school with exams, massive projects, and spending time with friends I'd be leaving for awhile. Commitment has been something I've always struggled with, from intimacy to life events and plans.... it's safe to say I consider myself a flake. But this year I have made such growths that I believe has changed me for the better, and self improvements have been made, this "flake" one still in the works. To my few readers, I will now be blogging frequently and hopefully you will enjoy! This is a promise to myself, my readers, and my path to self betterment.

Hope to have you come along for the ride! Tata my dears xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment