Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bunny Chic: Fifi Lapin






          Browsing the web after spending a long day of working retail at possibly the slowest time of year disregarding post Christmas chaos, my brain was in need of refreshments. Luckily, a half gallon of Chocolate Chip cookie dough sat in my fridge and lack of self control allowed me to unwind from my long day with the heating of the oven, throwing my cupcake apron on and filling my home...and stomach... with the sweet aroma of homemade cookies (I did use my hands to scoop out the pre-made dough :]). 
          Enjoying my cookies and soy milk, the pleasant sounds of the newly released Death Cab for Cutie album, and stumbling through BlogSpot something sweeter than the chocolate morsals melting atop my taste buds appeared: Fifi Lapin's blog. This fashion forward bunny lets readers into her world of style by sketching  illustrations (shown above) of designer looks from collections such as Chris Benz,  Shipley & Halmos, and others. I spent hours falling in love with the sweet hare's tales of fashion dreams, styling advice, and adventures as she hops her way through life. Not to mention these adorable t-shirts designed with sketches of Mrs. Lapin in her luxe looks, which I have feeling will be shortly filling the vacant spaces of my closet since donating to Plato's. 
           Enjoy Followers, tata xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment